Foam Plastics Market Size, Opportunities, Key Growth Factors, Revenue Analysis, For 2021–2028
The new report titled ‘Global Foam Plastics Market,’ published by Emergen and Research, is a vivid presentation of the global Foam Plastics market, with utmost focus on the forecast market size, share, value, and volume over the projected timeline. The report throws light on the current economic landscape of this business vertical and evaluates the top market trends. It has been compiled through significant primary research, including surveys, interviews, and expert analysts’ observations.
Other major advantages of foam plastic applications in packaging is cost-effectiveness and easy availability. Also, foam plastics can be molded into a wide variety of shapes, and is thus used in specific applications demanding custom packaging. Also, usage of polyethylene foam in electronics goods packaging ensures superior cushioning, as well as good insulation during transportation.
Get a sample of the report @ https://[a]www.emergenresearch.com%2Frequest-sample%2F832[/a]
The prominent players profiled in the report are:
SABIC, Alchemie Ltd., BASF SE, Hexion Inc., Lanxess AG, Covestro AG, LyondellBasell Industries Holdings BV, Huntsman International LLC, LG Chem Ltd., and Tosoh Corporation.
Foam Plastics Market Segmentation
Emergen Research has segmented the global foam plastics market on the basis of product type, distribution channel, application, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
• Polyvinyl Chloride
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
• Building & Construction
Request a discount on the report @ https://[a]www.emergenresearch.com%2Frequest-discount%2F832[/a]
Some Key Highlights from the Report
• In July 2019, Huntington Solution announced acquisition of Texas Foam to increase its production of temperature-sensitive packaging materials for goods sold via e-Commerce channels.
• By product type, polystyrene segment accounted for significantly large revenue share in 2020. Polystyrene-based foam plastic material is widely used in packaging and insulation. The material can be used as per requirement of specific applications, owing to its versatile strength. It also has high compressive strength and hence is widely used in heavy load bearing applications. In addition, lower compressive strength materials are extensively used in void forming applications.
• By application, building & construction segment accounted for significantly larger revenue share than other application segments in 2020. Foam plastics find extensive use in the building & construction sector for soundproofing and heat insulation, among others. Also, these materials are used as dilatation tapes and placed at vertical obstacles such as walls to provide complete flooring insulation. Foam plastics are appropriate for filling gaps, provide roof flashing, eave sealing, and acts as a barrier against water and oil. In addition, these materials are used in expansion joints and offer noise control solutions for floor joists.
Key points covered in the report:
• An 8-year forecast estimation detailing the growth and expansion scope of the Foam Plastics market
• In-depth analysis of the historical years (2017-2018) and forecast period (2020-2027)
• Market dynamics with information of players, challenges, restraints, threats, and opportunities
• SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the top vendors
To know more about the report @ https://[a]www.emergenresearch.com%2Fpurchase-enquiry%2F832[/a]
• Key Regions Studied in the Report:
• North America (U.S., Canada)
• Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
• Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
• Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
• Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
In conclusion, the report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Global Heavy EVs and Industrial Equipment Charging market, including the global and regional analysis of the market. The study covers critical information and factual data about the Heavy EVs and Industrial Equipment Charging market industry, along with an in-depth statistical analysis of the market drivers, limitations, growth prospects, opportunities, and threats. On the basis of the current market scope, the report provides an extensive analysis of how the Heavy EVs and Industrial Equipment Charging market is expected to fare in the forecast timeline. The report utilizes advanced analytical tools to offer an estimation of the outlook of the global state of the Heavy EVs and Industrial Equipment Charging market industry.
Request a customization of the report @ https://[a]www.emergenresearch.com%2Frequest-for-customization%2F832[/a]
Thank you for reading our report. For further information or query regarding the report or its customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get a report well-suited to your needs.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Air Purifier Market :- https://[a]www.emergenresearch.com%2Findustry-report%2Fair-purifier-market[/a]
Carbon Naotube Market :- https://[a]www.emergenresearch.com%2Findustry-report%2Fcarbon-nanotube-market[/a]
Agriculture Surfactants Market :- https://[a]www.emergenresearch.com%2Findustry-report%2Fagriculture-surfactants-market[/a]
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting
Read Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-foam-plastics-market
The global foam plastics market size is expected to reach USD 73.88 billion at a revenue CAGR of 4.5% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research.