Forum

BEST AJ REPS SHOES ARE HOT SELLING

Started by JordanKicks · 1 Replies

JordanKicks

12 w

Posted: 12 w
The Air Jordan 3 “Mocha” coming this Saturday will probably not be the last Jordan 3 of 2018, because an Air Jordan 3 “Flyknit” has been announced for December. But the vast majority of Jordan heads will probably look more at this 3 series than at the Flyknit version. The release of this Air Jordan 3 “Mocha” was expected in the summer of 2018, but it dragged on a bit. This is Jordan 6 Fake Shoes worth mentioning because the “Mocha” colorway is one of the most requested colorways on the Jordan 3. Although it is not an original colorway from 1988, this shoe caused a stir in the Jordan collector scene when it was first released in 2001. In the meantime, the original “Mocha” is in most cases in a pitiful condition, as the sole simply no longer holds up after 17 years. So the retro version of the shoe comes at just the right time.
Share on my timeline

Kate Johnson Joined: 26 w

Posted: 11 w
Wow, I really like this. Last Christmas, I receive a gift from my loved ones, but I also give a gift to my son. He is a gym trainer, so I purchased a pair of shoes for him using the coupons code for nike from Reecoupons. This product was fantastic; I had already seen their products and read their reviews.