Anyone who has spent time in front of a computer has most likely played solitaire. Most people recognize this as the go-to card game when they're bored in some form or another. World of solitaire
will finally allow you to take your card-playing achievements with you wherever you go!
• Klondike Solitaire is the king of all timeless classic card games
• Clear all the cards from the table using one or three-card draw
• Play with Traditional or Vegas Scoring
• Eight (8) columns of cards await you in Spider Solitaire
• Clear all columns with the fewest moves possible
• Play single suit or challenge yourself playing all four (4) suits
• The most strategic of all Solitaire card games
• Use the four free cell spaces to move cards around as you try to clear all cards from the table
• FreeCell Solitaire rewards players who think several moves ahead
• Select cards in a sequence, earn combo points and try to clear the board in TriPeaks Solitaire
• A FUN spin on the world’s most-loved classic card game
• The most relaxing, stress-free version of Solitaire
• Combine two cards that add up to 13 to remove them from the board in Pyramid Solitaire
• Challenge yourself to reach the top of the Pyramid and clear as many Solitaire boards as you can
• The newest edition to the classic card games
Daily Challenges Events:
Play new solvable card challenges in all five (5) game modes with multiple levels of difficulty every day! Complete Daily Challenges and earn Solitaire badges and rewards! Miss a few, or want to go back and reply to past Challenges? Sign in with a Microsoft Account to keep your awards, track your progress, and even compete with other players.
Themes Card Backs:
Microsoft Solitaire Collection features several themes to make your card game match your mood. From the simplicity of “Classic” to the serenity of an Aquarium, the relaxation of the Beach, the sophistication of Dark Mode, or even traveling back in time to enjoy Retro card backs from the 1990s version. With so many to choose from, which one will become your favorite?