Wells Fargo is one of the most popular banking institutions that let you enjoy its banking facilities through its online portal. In order to access its services, you must register yourself for its online banking facilities. However, it is quite common that you might forget the login details of your Wells Fargo online banking services. Therefore, to regain access to your Wells Fargo account, you should reset your login details immediately. So, if you are also looking for solutions on how do I reset my Wells Fargo login details, then you should refer to this post.
Whether you have forgotten your User ID or the login password, both can be recovered and reset easily.
Recover forgotten Wells Fargo User ID/ Username
Follow these steps to reset your Wells Fargo account User ID:
- Go to the Wells Fargo login page from any browser
- Select the “Forgot Password/Username?” link on the Log On page
- Now, select the “Find username” tab
- Enter your SSN or Individual Tax Identification Number
- Now, enter your password and tap “Continue”
- The following screen will show you your username
Reset your Wells Fargo password
On an off chance, if you have forgotten the Wells Fargo login password, then you may reset it like this:
- Go to the Wells Fargo log on screen
- Here, tap on the “Forgot Password/Username?” link
- Then, tap on the “Create New Password” option
- On the identification page, enter your username
- Or, provide your SSN or ITIN details
- Tap on the “Continue” button
- Further, set a new password for your account
Not what you are looking for? Well, we have tried our best to answer the question of how do I reset my Wells Fargo login details. However, if you are not satisfied with the solutions given here, you may navigate to the official website for more relevant information.