Are you looking to add authorized user Chase? The steps to add an authorized user to your Chase Bank account are given below: 1. Visit the Chase login page
Chase Bank allows you to add a user to your Chase Bank account. The process to add authorized user Chase is quite easy and quick. You can share the facilities of your account with your loved ones. After providing access to your Chase Bank account to a user, the user gets a personal card from Chase Bank and can enjoy full access to your account.
The rewards on the purchases made by your family member or friend have been added to your account automatically. You may need to log in to your Chase Bank login account to add a user to it. So, if you are looking for how to add someone to your Chase Bank account then you are on the right page as we are going to discuss the steps that will help you to authorize a user to your account.
Steps to add Authorized user Chase
You need to approach the steps that are given below to authorize a user to your Chase Bank account:
- Using a device (mobile or computer), visit the Chase login page
- Now, using the username and password of your Chase Bank account, log in to your Chase account
- Then, you need to locate the credit card account on which you want to add a Chase authorized user
- Now, find the ‘More’ option and tap on it
- You will see an ‘Account services’ option, tap on it
- Now, find the ‘Add an authorized user’ option from the dropdown list of Account services
- You need to fill in the form by providing the authorized user’s details such as full name, date of birth, and address
- Submit the form by clicking on the ‘Submit’ button
- After submitting the form, the authorized user may receive a Chase credit card within seven to 10 working days
Note: If you want to add authorized user Chase on phone then you should call the number on the back of your Chase card and speak to the agent to provide the details of the authorized user.
To sum up, you can add your loved ones as authorized users to your Chase Bank account by approaching the quick steps that we have mentioned in this post. The steps to add authorized user Chase are pretty easy. You need to provide the details of that user which you want to authorize to your Chase Bank account by logging in to your Chase Bank login account. Hopefully, you have added an authorized user to your Chase Bank account.