IVF cost in Nepal at Fertility Center Nepal ranges from NPR 2 80,000 to NPR 3 40,000 for one fresh IVF cycle. It is a procedure in which the fertility experts will collect the donor or biological mother's eggs and mix them with the donor or genetic father's sperm to facilitate fertilization. After fertilization occurs, the embryologist will place the healthy and mature embryo/s into the birth mother uterus to establish a successful pregnancy.
After 14 days of the embryo, the transfer couple needs to visit the fertility clinic for a pregnancy test. If the results are positive then the pregnancy will grow as the normal one else couples can repeat the procedure to achieve the successful outcome. If a couple does not wish to undergo the second IVF attempt, they can opt for the advanced IVF procedures available at Fertility Center Nepal. Still, for these advanced IVF procedures, couples need to speak to their fertility experts first and discuss which advanced IVF procedure is best for them.
What are the advanced IVF procedures that Fertility Center Nepal is offering?
- ICSI: ICSI is known as Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection. It is a procedure in which the fertility experts at Fertility Center Nepal will directly inject a single sperm into each egg to facilitate fertilization. Once fertilization occurs, the formed embryo will be placed into the birth mother's uterus. The chances of successful conception with ICSI are higher than any other infertility treatment. The IVF cost in Nepal with the ICSI procedure is a little expensive compared to the conventional IVF procedure. The IVF with ICSI in Nepal costs around NPR 3 40,000.
- Laser Assisted Hatching: Laser-assisted hatching is the unique infertility treatment method. The fertility experts at Fertility Center Nepal will hatch the egg from its protective layering and place them directly into the woman's uterus to establish a successful pregnancy. The cost of IVF with laser-assisted hatching at Fertility Center Nepal is around NPR 4 80,000.
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET): FET is a procedure in which the fertility experts will use the left-over embryos from the previous IVF cycle and will transfer them into the birth mother's uterus to establish a successful pregnancy. The success rates of transferring the frozen embryo into the woman's uterus are higher than the fresh embryo transfer. The cost for frozen embryo transfer at Fertility Center Nepal is around NPR 60,000.
- Sperm Donation: Sperm donation is a useful procedure to treat the causes of male infertility. It is a procedure in which the fertility experts at Fertility Center Nepal will use the donor sperms and fertilize them with a woman's egg to facilitate fertilization. It is a procedure that fertility experts recommend when male members are dealing with low sperm quality, low or poor sperm count, immotile sperm, etc. IVF cost with sperm donors at Fertility Center Nepal is around NPR 3 90,000, including an IVF cost.
- Egg Donor: Egg donors are women that help those women who cannot produce good quality eggs for fertilization but wish to carry a baby in their womb. In such cases, the fertility experts at Fertility Center Nepal will use the donor eggs and mix them with the donor or male partner sperms to ease the fertilization process. Once the fertilization occurs, the created embryo will be implanted into the birth mother's uterus. The cost of IVF with egg donors at Fertility Center Nepal is around NPR 4 80,000. The compensation made to egg donors ranges from NPR 1 40,000 to NPR 1 50,000.
- PGD or PGS: The pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) or Pre-implantation genetic screening (PGS) is performed before transferring the embryos fertilized in IVF procedure. The fertility experts suggest PGD or PGS to couples with hereditary issues and impact the baby's growth in a woman's womb. Most couples opt for this procedure to prevent transferring of a genetic disorder in their child. The cost for screening the embryo for pre-implantation genetic disorder ranges from NPR 4 30,000 to NPR 4 80,000 per embryo screening.
Why do people choose Fertility Center Nepal for fertility treatments?
The following are the reasons that people choose Fertility Center Nepal for their fertility treatments, and these are:
- Use of latest and advanced technology: Fertility Center Nepal is a clinic that uses the latest and advanced technologies to treat all types of infertility issues and provide the best solution to people worldwide in conceiving a baby.
- Treatments cost: Fertility Center Nepal offers a reasonable and affordable fertility treatment cost that can be easily afforded by people of every class whosoever is looking for a baby.
- Rate of Success: To date, fertility treatment rates are quite high for taking disease-free and healthy babies from Fertility Center Nepal.
Note: The above factors make the Fertility Center Nepal the best leading fertility clinic, and people are traveling in larger numbers in Nepal.