Setting up AOL Mail on an Android device is like a piece of cake and can be done in a few minutes. Once you are able to complete the setup process, you will be able to access all the emails that you have received or sent from your AOL mail login account. Setting up AOL mail will require you to follow a simple procedure and can be done by following the simple instructions that I have mentioned in this article.
In case you want, you can use the AOL application to access your email account on your Android device. During the process, you will be asked to enter your email address and account login password. In case you do not remember your password or username, you should recover your account first and then carry out the process that is listed below.
Method to set up AOL mail on a mobile phone
There are a few ways through which you can use your AOL mail login account on your Android device. We will try to discuss one of the methods in this section:
- Unlock your android device
- Now, go to the Google Play Store on it
- In its search bar, you should enter “AOL”
- From the search results, choose the apt AOL application
- The real AOL app is the one named “AOL- News, Mail Video”
- Choose it and tap on the “Install” option present under it
- Wait for the app to install completely
- As soon as it installs, tap on it to open the app
There is one more way to access AOL mail login account on your mobile phone i.e. by navigating to AOL.mail.com. You can navigate to this site and access your account from the browser of your mobile device. This is how you can access your AOL mail login account on your Android device. In the same way, you can access AOL mail on your iPhone as well. The only difference would be that you need to visit the “App Store” instead of the “Play Store” to get the AOL app on your device.