Whenever AOL Mail detects a problem during the authentication process it prompts Blerk 1 Error message on the screen of your mobile or computer. This error generally occurs due to improper settings on the browser of your device. If you have received the authentication error in your AOL Mail login account then you need to refer to the quick tips that we are going to mention on this page. These tips will help you to fix the authentication error in your AOL Mail account easily and quickly. So, with no further delay, let’s start the discussion to fix the Blerk 1 Error code or authentication error in AOL Mail.
Quick Tips to Fix the Blerk 1 Error in AOL Mail
The easy and quick tips to resolve the authentication problem in the AOL Mail account are introduced below. All you need to do is, keep reading and implement the tips one by one to fix the Blerk 1 error in AOL Mail.
- Make sure that your device is connected to a secured and fast WiFi network. If all is okay then head to the next tip.
- Refresh the AOL login page and re-enter the AOL login credentials carefully.
- Visit the settings of your browser and adjust it.
- Try to clear data and cache files from the browser of your device.
- Add AOL.com as a trusted site on your browser.
- Update the web browser that you are using to access the AOL email account.
- Use a different web browser and try to log in to your AOL Mail login account.
To sum up, Blerk 1 Error message indicates that there is a problem with the settings of your browser. However, you can easily fix the authentication error in your AOL Mail account by approaching the tips that we have introduced above on this page. To keep your AOL Mail login account away from this error you need to add AOL Mail as a trusted website on the browser that you are using.