To order this 250+ page report, please visit this - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/peptide-therapeutics-manufacturing/305.html
- A detailed review of the overall landscape of companies offering contract services for manufacturing of peptides, along with information on year of establishment, company size, scale of operation (preclinical, clinical and commercial), geographical location of CMO, number and location of their respective facilities, type of peptide synthesis method used, type of peptide modification services offered, peptide purification technology used, and regulatory accreditations / certifications.
- An analysis on the recent developments in the industry, highlighting collaborations, facility expansions, and upcoming peptide synthesis technologies within this domain.
- Informed estimates of the annual commercial and clinical demand for manufacturing peptides for therapeutic use, based on various relevant parameters, such as target patient population, dosing frequency and dose strength.
- A clinical trial analysis of completed, and active studies related to peptide therapeutics that are have been / being / likely to be conducted across various geographies, based on the trial registration year, trial phase, trial recruitment status, therapeutic areas type of sponsor / collaborator, geography and number of patients enrolled.
- An estimate of the overall, installed capacity for manufacturing peptides, based on data reported by industry stakeholders in the public domain; it highlights the distribution of available peptide production capacity across companies of different sizes (small, mid-sized, large and very large firms), scale of operation (clinical and commercial), and key geographical regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific).
- A discussion on regulatory guidelines related to peptide manufacturing, highlighting key differences across various geographies, including the US, Europe, Australia, China, India, Japan and South Korea. It also includes details related to the various challenges, related to regulatory scrutiny, faced by peptide manufacturers.
- Elaborate profiles of the key players that offer contract manufacturing services across different geographies, namely North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Each profile features a brief overview of the company, information on its service portfolio, details related to its manufacturing capabilities and facilities, and an informed future outlook.
- A discussion on industry affiliated trends, key drivers and challenges, under a SWOT framework, which are likely to impact the evolution of this field; it includes a Harvey ball analysis, highlighting the relative impact of each SWOT parameter on industry dynamics.
- The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Scale of Operation
- Preclinical / Clinical
- Type of Peptide Synthesis Method Used
- Type of Peptide Chemical Synthesis Method Used
- Liquid Phase Peptide Synthesis
- Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis
- Hybrid Phase Peptide Synthesis
- Type of End User
- Small sized CMOs
- Mid-sized CMOs
- Large and very large sized CMOs
- Key Geographical Region
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World
To request sample pages, please visit this - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/305/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading CMOs engaged in peptide API manufacturing?
- What are the key challenges faced by players engaged in this market?
- What are the recent developments in this industry?
- What is the annual, clinical and commercial demand for peptide therapeutics?
- What is the current, installed manufacturing capacity for peptides?
- What are the key factors influencing the make (manufacture in-house) versus buy (outsource) decision related to peptide therapeutics?
- What are the key trends withing the peptide contract manufacturing market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Peptides and Macrocycle Drug Discovery: Services and Platforms Market, 2020 – 2030
- China Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030
- Antibody Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020 - 2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter - https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis