Did Cash App recently close your account and the reasons are still unknown to you? Don't panic because you are not alone; many users complain that the cash app closed my account. As per recent reports, Cash App has closed hundred of accounts due to so many different reasons. The most common among these is the cash app closed for violation of terms of services. Indeed a lot of users violate the terms of services of the cash app knowingly or unknowingly. If you know what is prohibited on the Cash App, you are well on the road to getting all the benefits of the Cash App.
However, if you are not aware of this and searching for an answer to why the cash app closed account? When the cash app account is closed with money in it, you won't be able to access any of the services from your account. The pain of losing access to a cash app account is that BTC and stocks are also locked with your account when you have money. But here, in this blog, I will explain a quick-to-respond closed cash app account. Moreover, you will also learn how to withdraw money from a closed cash app account.
Why is my cash app account closed?
Being a smart user of the cash app, you must never make any such mistakes that threaten your account. Ultimately it is due to some activities of users due to which a cash app account closed. So here I am going to analyze all the reasons behind the account closing on Cash App. Users keep complaining about why my cash app account is closed, but they hardly try to find out what causes this problem. There can be multiple reasons why the cash app has closed or banned your account. If you think your cash app account is closed for no reason, continue reading. You may find something related to your account. Below mentioned are some reasons you need to check when the cash app account closed:
1. Using an unverified cash app account: Account verification is one necessity that all users must complete. Although the cash app account verification is not mandatory, there are so many reasons you complete it. When you are using the cash app for sending money very frequently, Cash App may consider it spam, resulting in an account ban. That's why you verify the cash app account by sharing details such as photo id proof with the last four digits of SSN. And complete this process very carefully and never upload unauthenticated photo id proof; this can lead to your cash app account closed.
2. Living outside of the USA: Cash App works only in the USA and UK; if you are using it outside any of these countries, you may not access it. Moreover, even if creating an account, the cash app is likely to ban or close it.
3. Indulging in fraudulent activities: Certain activities are strictly banned on Cash App, so if you carry out any fraud or privacy scam, it is equivalent to a serious crime; in such a situation cash app account can be closed.
4. Linking a fake/expired bank account: The cash app closed your account because you have provided incorrect details and linked a fake bank account or credit/debit card with the cash app. These activities, which you may have done mistakenly, are considered suspicious by the cash app. It will certainly lead to your cash app account being closed.
5. Multiple logs in with Cash App: Maybe you are trying to log into your account and have multiple attempts to reset the password. This counts as a suspicious activity to which the cash app account is suspended.
How to withdraw money when the cash app closed my account with money in it?
It is very frustrating when you can't access a cash app account, as all the funds are in it. So is there is a way to cash out money from a closed cash app account. Well, sadly, you won't be able to withdraw any money, BTC, or stock if your account has been closed by the cash app.
Read More: Cash App Transfer Failed
You have to, first of all, reopen your account or get unbanned to withdraw money. It is important to access the cash app account to take part in any such activity. In the next section, you will learn how to reopen a closed cash app account. Still, if you want to try, you can use the cash app card to withdraw money from an ATM when the cash app account is closed with money in it. However, it is highly unlikely that you will find success in this.
How to reopen a closed cash app account?
- Open the Cash App on your mobile phone
- Tap on the Profile shaped icon in the top right corner of the screen
- Scroll down at the here you will have the option of the Cash Support
- Here in the drop, the menu hit on the something else
- Now briefly describe the issue that you are facing and request removing a ban on your cash app account
- It would help if you waited for 3-4 working days to get a response from the Cash App