Being one of the most popular and widely used platforms, Coinbase offers several services related to crypto.com login exchanges. The number of customers using Coinbase has increased multiple times in the U.S. If you have Coinbase account, then you must be familiar with all the services, like buying, selling cryptos that the platform provides. Sometimes, you may face problems while withdrawing your money from the Coinbase login account. If you are facing such an issue, learn how to withdraw money from Coinbase. Here, in this article, we have mentioned all the information that you may need for same.
Quick Steps to Withdraw Funds from Coinbase
In order to withdraw money from your account, firstly convert your crypto to fiat. For this, you must have some crypto funds in your account that you can withdraw in fiat currencies like EUR, USD, or others. After this, you have to:
- Login to your coinbase.com login account and then click the “Trade” button located on the left side of your screen. Alternatively, you can go to the top-right corner of your screen and click on “Buy/Sell”.
- Then, you need to enter the crypto amount you want to trade for fiat in a dialogue box that appears on the screen.
- Go to the “Sell” tab located at the top of the screen, after that enter the amount of crypto that you want to convert.
- Now, select the crypto asset of which you want to convert the balance. Then, select the fiat currency you wish to withdraw in.
- Once you are done with the above steps, click on the “Preview Sell” button and confirm the transaction details.
- A window with the confirmation and how much you are charged extra for withdrawing the fund will appear on your screen.
- At last, go to the asset page and click on the “Withdraw” tab. Enter the withdrawal amount and click on “Withdraw all” followed by clicking on the “Withdraw” button.
We have covered the steps to withdraw money from Coinbase account. In case of any doubt or issue, feel free to contact technical support team of Coinbase. metamask login