The Metamask login account was created out of the need to create more secure and usable Ethereum-based websites. To be specific, it clearly handles account management and connects the user to the Binance blockchain. It clearly supports the Chrome, Brave along with the Safari browsers. Through this article, we have discussed the steps to access the Metamask login account and to use the Metamask wallet for Binance. So, let us get started!
How to install Metamask wallet?
- Open the extension category in the Brave browser.
- Click on the “Add to Brave” option.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed the Metamask wallet extension in Brave.
How to create an account in Metamask wallet for Binance?
- First of all, you need to click on the “Create a wallet” button.
- Create a password of at least 8 characters.
- Tap on the “Create” button and then write down your backup phrase.
- Just select each phrase in order to make sure it connects and then tap on the “Confirm” option.
- Congratulations! You have created your account.
How to connect your Metamask login account with Binance?
- First of all, go to the setting page.
- Now, add a new network.
- Just claim some testnet token to your account.
- Tap on the address for a copy.
- Go to the faucet page and then paste your address in the box and click on the “Give me BNB” option.
How to transfer BNB to Binance?
- First of all, you need to login into your Metamask wallet.
- Tap on the “Send” option.
- Copy the receiver’s address in the box.
- You need to input the amount.
- Go to the “Advanced” options to modify the default gas price when in need.
- Just confirm your transactions and then tap on the “Next” option.
- Tap on the “Confirm” to send your transaction.
- You have to wait for your transaction to be included in the new block.
- Once your transaction is confirmed, just check it on block explorer by tapping on the “Details” option.
- Tap on the account to see the “Details” button.
How to add the Bep20 tokens with Binance?
- You need to deploy an ERC20 contract at the Ethereum platform.
- Remember, you can create a new file or import a sample.
- Connect the Binance smart chain account to the Remix platform.
- Select the “ABCToken” contract and compile it.
- Just deploy your compiled contract.
- Adjust the gas fee for your contact and confirm your deploy contract.
- You can see that there is a new create transaction in the block explorer” option.
- You can see that there is a new account.
- In the Metamask wallet, tap on the “Add token” option.
- Choose the “Custom Token” and copy the contract address in the box.
- Tap on the “Add tokens” option.
- You can now see the change in your balance.
How to create multiple accounts with a Metamask login account?
- To create multiple accounts, tap on the “Profile” icon on the Metamask.
- Tap on the “Create account” option.
- You can add the account name and tap on the “Create” option.
- Now, you can see a new account is created.
We hope that this article has provided you with enough information related to using the Metamask wallet for Binance. However, if there is any confusion related to using the Metamask login account, then we recommend you to visit the official website and get assistance for the same.