We all know that Crypto.com login Pay users and merchants can now pay and accept CRO payments directly via ERC-20 wallets. It means you can pay directly through digital wallets, like MetaMask and WalletConnect. Crypto.com Pay merchants also allow its users to accept https://crypto.com/ payments from over 30 million users worldwide and receive the payment directly as fiat currency or cryptocurrency. Here, in this blog, we have mentioned quick steps to transfer money from the Crypto.com login account to Metamask.
Quick Steps to Withdraw Cryptocurrency from Crypto.com to Metamask
Follow the below-mentioned steps in order to transfer cryptocurrency from your Crypto.com wallet to wallet:
- Navigate to crypto.com/exchange and click the login button from the upper right-hand corner.
- After successful login to your account, click the Balance tab from the upper right-hand corner.
- Locate your cryptocurrency to withdraw and choose the “Withdraw” option.
- You can withdraw cryptocurrency from the Exchange using any of these methods, i.e., Withdraw to an external wallet address or your Crypto.com App.
- In case, if you want to withdraw to an external address, you have to add a withdrawal address by choosing the “Add Withdrawal Address” option.
- Now, add a new wallet address by adding a Label for the address and your Google verification code. Then, choose the “Save Address” option.
- Select the withdrawal address from the drop-down list and check the amount that you want to withdraw.
- After this, choose the “Review Withdrawal” option followed by selecting the “Confirm Withdrawal” option.
Hope, the above steps will help you to transfer funds from crypto.com to Metamask. After successful transfer, you will receive an email for an action you did. In case of any doubt or issue, please contact the Support team immediately. The professional experts are available to help you to fix all issues related to crypto transactions.