Microsoft Outlook helps in sending different kinds of forms through email in Quickbooks. But due to some issues you might see that Outlook is missing in Quickbooks Desktop Send Forms Preferences.
Causes for Outlook is missing in QuickBooks Desktop send form preferences error:
- Profile is not set up in MS outlook.
- Outlook not set as default program.
- Outlook not selected as preferred email program.
- Using the older MS office version.
How to get, Outlook is missing in QuickBooks Desktop send form preferences error resolved?
Solution 1: Setting outlook as default email program.
- Proceed to files tab.
- Click on options.
- Proceed to start-up, and then select outlook the default email as option.
Solution 2: Set default plan in internet explorer.
- Open tools in internet explorer.
- Select the programs tab.
- Click on set your default program.
- Next, click on email applications.
- Click Ok.
- Choose the set program access.
- Select Microsoft windows.
- From the drop down, choose “use my microsoft email program”.
- Click OK.
Solution 3: Mail profile setting in windows editing.
- Click on the windows tab.
- Open control panel.
- Click on the mail option.
- Select the show profile tab.
- Click OK.
Get instant help to fix Outlook is missing in QuickBooks Desktop send form preferences error , connect to Quickbooks enterprise support at +1(888) 910 1619