The global mesalamine market size is estimated to grow from USD 169.5 million in 2020 and reach USD 211.6 million by 2027, at a CAGR of 3.4% over the forecast period, 2021-2027. Mesalamine, also known as Mesalazine, is a prescription drug containing 5-aminosalicylic acid that helps cure ulcerative colitis (UC) and other inflammatory bowel disorders. Mesalamine is known as the first-line agent for the treatment of active UC and preservation of clinical recovery. It has been reported as the active anti-inflammatory agent used since the 1940s to treat UC. Several different types of mesalamine medications can be distinguished based on their means of delaying mesalamine release until it reaches the colon.
Mesalamine Market Dynamic
Mesalamine is usually very safe, and patients handle it very well. High global occurrence of Ulcerative Colitis (UC) is estimated to fuel the demand for mesalamine. New product releases are also expected to foresee the growth of the market.
Growing patient support programs are providing numerous opportunities for the global mesalamine market. Increasing research and development and improving investment in healthcare in developing countries further promote mesalamine market growth. New partnerships and ventures have opened the way for market players to grow the business and customer base.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report: https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/Mesalamine-Market
The factors that raise restraints on the global mesalamine market are side effects of treatments and medications that cause nausea or vomiting, fever, headache, stomach and abdominal pain, and rash. It may also increase the permeability of pancreatic ducts. The high level of unaddressed clinical need in ulcerative colitis hampers global mesalamine market growth.
Impact of COVID-19 on Mesalamine Market:
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, many industries are suffering from issues such as a halt in production and lack of supply of raw material due to the imposition of lockdown in various nations. The COVID-19 has significantly impacted the petrochemical industry and jolted the global economy. With the halt in construction projects, especially during April-May 2020, the demand for mesalamine declined from the end-use industries. This is expected to impact the overall market value of mesalamine in 2020.
Scope of the Report
The report outlines the study of the mesalamine market based on dosage and application.
Based on the dosage form, the mesalamine market is segmented into –
Based on application, the mesalamine market is segmented into –
- Ulcerative colitis
- Crohn's disease
- Other bowel inflammatory diseases
Mesalamine Market: Regional Outlook
The global mesalamine market has been segmented into five geographical regions, namely, North America, Asia Pacific, South America, Europe, and the Middle East, and Africa. North America is the largest mesalamine market due to the presence of major pharmaceutical firms in the region. Government funding and incentives for developing new and alternative therapeutics for the treatment are also boosting the mesalamine market growth. Europe region shares the highest revenue as the prevalence of bowel diseases increasing across the region.
Make an Enquire before Purchase @: https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/Mesalamine-Market
Mesalamine Market: Competitive Landscape
The major companies in the global mesalamine market are Mylan N.V., Teva Pharmaceuticals, Ferring B.V., Allergan, Bausch Health Companies Incorporated (Salix Pharmaceutical).
The other major companies include Zydus Cadila, Cosmo Pharmaceuticals, Tillotts Pharma AG, Shire plc, Pfizer Incorporated, Norga Pharma, AstraZeneca, Abbvie Incorporated, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Johnson and Johnson, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Sandoz Mesalamine, Cipla, Synmosa Biopharma Corporation, Lunan Better Pharmaceuticals, Merck Co, Novartis AG.
The mesalamine market report provides a thorough analysis of macro-economic factors and every segment's market attractiveness. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the segmental/regional outlook with the market players in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the inputs from industry participants and industry experts across the value chain.
Mesalamine Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis On:
- Market Segmentation Regional Analysis
- Market Size of 10 years
- Pricing Analysis
- Supply Demand Analysis
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Porter's Five Forces Value Chain Analysis
- Developed Emerging Economies Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Market and Forecast Factor Analysis
- Market Opportunities, Risks, Trends
- Conclusion Recommendation
- Regulatory Landscape
- Patent Analysis
- Competition Landscape
- 15+ Company Profiles
Request for Complete TOC and Figures Graphs @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/Mesalamine-Market
Mesalamine Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA
Mesalamine Market: Target Audience
- Mesalamine manufactures
- Mesalamine distributors and raw material suppliers
- Research institutions and universities
- Trade publications and magazines
- Government authorities, associations, and organizations
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the market size by various segmentation of the mesalamine by region and its respective countries?
- What are the customer buying behavior, key takeaways, and Porter's 5 forces of the mesalamine market?
- What are the key opportunities and trends for manufacturers involved in the mesalamine supply chain?
- What are the fundamental dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) of the market?
- What and how regulations, schemes, patents, and policies are impacting the growth of the market?
- What are the upcoming technological solutions influencing market trends? How will existing companies adapt to the new change in technology?
- What will be the impact of cutting-edge technology on the mesalamine market?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the demand and sales of mesalamine in the global market? Also, the expected BPS drop or rise count of the market and market expected recovery period.
- Detailed analysis of the competitors and their latest launch, and what are the prominent startups introduced in the target market? Also, detailed company profiling of 25+ leading and prominent companies in the market.
Request For Report Description @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/Mesalamine-Market