The Canon TR4500is all in one printer that lets the users execute their printing, scanning and faxing jobs with ease and comfort. The How to Connect Canon TR4520 Printer to wifi comes with features like WiFi, ADF for scanning, Auto 2-sided printing and a lot more. The printer is very easy to use and productive for completing the home and office printing tasks. If you are setting up the printer for the first time, you can follow the guidelines below to establish a successful wireless connection.
Canon TR4500 wireless setup: Steps to Follow
- Turn on your Canon TR4500 printer. Press the menu or Wi-Fi button and keep it holding for at least 5 seconds.
- The Wi-Fi will be enabled on your printer. Go to your PC and proceed with the setup process.
- Download the driver files by visiting the printer manufacturer’s website and install the drivers on your device.
- Hit the next button on the ‘StartUP’ screen.
- On the next screen, you need to enter the username and password.
- Click on the ‘start setup’ option and hit the next button. Now, you have to select your country or region and proceed further by clicking on the ‘agree’ option in the ‘ information request screen’.
- Now, you are on the ‘Connection Method’ screen. Click on the Yes option if the correct network is being displayed on your screen.
- Click ‘Allow’ in the next pop-up screen appearing.
- Add the Canon printer to the list of your devices.
- Print the test page.
You can also complete the Canon TR4500 wireless setup using the Wi-Fi direct, here are the steps to follow:
- Check and make sure that your Canon printer is turned on.
- On the operational panel, click on the ‘Setup’ button.
- Go to the device settings and click on the LAN settings.
- Tap the ‘WiFi Direct’ option and hit the Ok button.
- Select the ‘Switch WL Direct’ option on the next screen.
- Once you are done with the printer setup, tap on the ‘Done’ option and click OK.
- Turn on your device, and enable the Canon Wi-Fi setup on it.
- Select the printer with the name Direct in it, and when prompted, provide the correct credentials.
Your Canon printer and computer are not connected to the Wi-Fi direct method. You are all set to print the documents.
So these are some simple guidelines that can help you to complete the Canon TR4500 wireless setup on your device using the two different methods. The mentioned instructions are very simple and easy to follow. However, if you have any doubt or query regarding the setup process, you can contact the canon printer experts and take their advice to complete the printer setup without any hassle. The experts will share all the necessary guidelines with you that can help you in setting up your printer and also share the helpful tips to make your printing experience better.