Although, Amazon is a famous entity that lets people shop stuff online from the comfort of their homes. However, with an Amazon Prime membership, users can do more than that. It does not just give you shopping benefits but you can also get your hands on Prime videos, movies, shows, and Amazon originals. So, if you are a fan of watching online video content, then Amazon Prime could be your first choice. All you need to do is activate your membership by navigating to the
Be it an Android TV or an Apple TV, it can be set up on both. However, if you do not know how to do that, then worry not as we shall help you in doing so. Although Amazon Prime was not previously available on Apple TV, now it is. So, with that known, let us now learn the process to set up Amazon Prime on an Apple TV. But, before beginning the procedure, you must keep your www.amazon.com/mytv login credentials ready with you.
Method to setup Amazon Prime on Apple TV
1. First, you need to download the Prime Video app on your TV
2. For this, go to the App Store and search for "Amazon Prime"
3. Now, download the app on your device by tapping on the "Install" option
4. After that, go to the www.amazon.com/mytv login page from any browser
5. Connect both the devices to the same Wi-Fi network
6. After that, you need to log in to your Amazon video app on your TV
7. Now, look for the desired video that you want to play and press the "Play" button
8. Now, use the "Airplay" button and choose your Apple TV
9. The selected show will now start streaming on your TV.
Steps to set up Amazon Prime on an Android TV
After knowing the process to set up Amazon Prime on an Apple TV, let us now go ahead with the process to activate it on an Android TV such as Samsung TV.
1. On your TV, open the Play store and look for the "Amazon Prime Video" app
2. Now, install the application on your smart TV
3. After opening it, sign in using the www.amazon.com/mytv login details
4. You will see a code that you need to note down to redeem when needed
5. Next up, from any browser on any device, go to www.amazon.com/mytv
6. Sign in to your Amazon account, and fill this code
7. With that, you are all set to watch different videos on your TV
That all! We have successfully learned the apt ways to log in and complete the Amazon Prime Set up on a smart TV, be it Apple TV or Android TV. If you have come across any hurdles during the setup process, you should repeat this process or visit the official website to learn more about it.
Download the Amazon Prime on your TV and get the activation code. Go to www.amazon.com/mytv from any device and enter the same code to complete the setup.